| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Decimomannu in December is quite mild at 10.4 °C (50.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15 °C (59 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.8 °C (42.4 °F).
- In December the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 9.2 °C (16.6 °F).
- The weather in December is marginally dry. Only 61.2mm (2.4in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:22 long and the longest day is 9:34 long with an average length of 9:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Decimomannu December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Decimomannu, Italy
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Decimomannu:
- Guardiavecchia, Italy - 210.5 kms (130.8 miles) N
- Olbia/ Costa Smerald, Italy - 178.9 kms (111.1 miles) NNE
- Fonni, Italy - 88.3 kms (54.9 miles) NNE
- Cape Bellavista, Italy - 91.1 kms (56.6 miles) NE
- Perdasdefogu, Italy - 54.8 kms (34 miles) NE
- Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy - 13.9 kms (8.6 miles) SE
- Cape Carbonara, Italy - 54.2 kms (33.7 miles) ESE
- Trapani/ Birgi, Italy - 345 kms (214.4 miles) ESE
- Bizerte, Tunisia - 244.1 kms (151.7 miles) SSE
- Tunis, Tunisia - 300.6 kms (186.8 miles) SSE