| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Decimomannu in September is really warm at 22.1 °C (71.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.1 °C (82.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.1 °C (61 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in September is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in September is dry. A mere 37.3mm (1.5in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:45 long and the longest day is 13:01 long with an average length of 12:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Decimomannu September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Decimomannu, Italy
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Decimomannu:
- Guardiavecchia, Italy - 210.5 kms (130.8 miles) N
- Olbia/ Costa Smerald, Italy - 178.9 kms (111.1 miles) NNE
- Fonni, Italy - 88.3 kms (54.9 miles) NNE
- Cape Bellavista, Italy - 91.1 kms (56.6 miles) NE
- Perdasdefogu, Italy - 54.8 kms (34 miles) NE
- Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy - 13.9 kms (8.6 miles) SE
- Cape Carbonara, Italy - 54.2 kms (33.7 miles) ESE
- Trapani/ Birgi, Italy - 345 kms (214.4 miles) ESE
- Bizerte, Tunisia - 244.1 kms (151.7 miles) SSE
- Tunis, Tunisia - 300.6 kms (186.8 miles) SSE